Sunday, March 02, 2014

Scrapping Sunday

Hey ya'll! Thank you for the sweet comments on my last post. No worries, you'll still be able to find me here and in my other galleries on the web.
Today I thought I would share my first layout created for Therm O Web. I love, love, love their adhesive so when I was asked to join the team of course I said YES!! When the box of adhesive arrived on my step I was in adhesive heaven! I found some products I never used before like Vellum tape. Y'all know I love vellum so I was a little skeptical with a tape because everything shows thru vellum but not this stuff, nope you don't see it. I was giddy I messaged Julia(my DT leader) right away to tell her I loved it and would need a box of it lol. You can see a step by step tutorial of how this layout came together and which products I used on the Therm O Web blog.

Thanks for stopping by~


4 comments:

KarynS said...

Wow - I LOVE this layout.

Erica said...

Adorable layout. Okay I am a therm I web freak too! I use the green applicator. I literally have 50 of then in a drawer. And then 30 of the new smaller size. I didn't know they had a DT?!?!

Lisa said...

Love this, Mandy!! All those sewn triangles are super cool, and the stacked up photo-corner arrow is just brilliant!!

lisa said...

That's so sweet.
Already stalking : )
xx

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...