Monday, June 05, 2006

What does scrapping mean to me...




This is the Blog Challenge from FH2S.Scrapping is my therapy I am always saying this but it is what I do for me.Whether it's shopping for the supplies or sitting down and making a bunch of layouts I love everything about scrapping it makes me feel good.I guess I can't really say I do it just for me because I am doing this for my family too so they know their story,I don't want to shove a box of pictures across the table at teh kids and have them look through them saying What, Who, When was that?I LOVE SCRAPPING!!!!I love scrapping the everyday moments so here is another layout it's just one of the little things in life that make my little man happy being outside and water he loves water.

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...