Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Creating, Living, and Loving the new title for my little place here

The title sums it all up I have been CREATING this week not all scrapping which is a bummer but I did get one layout done lastnight. I have lots of ideas in my head and on paper that I have creates to use for layouts and altered projects. I am still LIVING thank God for that. Mav now has a mohawk and boy is is cute pics to come later.My children and wonderful husband are healthy and for the most part happy. And LOVING man I am loving Sunshines (that's what daddy calls Avery) giggle she is sitting in the Jumparoo jumping and giggling while chatting with me nothing like chatting with my 6 month old I LOVE it, we are here together just her and I this morning the big kids are with Mamma.I am LOVING my Family,Friends, and my latest creations man I LOVE scrapbooking!!

I got my new goodies from Ashley the other day and man I am so excited to try those CTMH stamps and the Urban Lily paper she sent me. Love her she is a great friend I hope to one day get to meet her in person! I love chatting with her she makes me smile and laugh she's one of those friends that you wished you had all your life.

Till later......

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...