Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Today is GOOD!!

The title of this post says it alltoday is good. I got an email from ScrapStreet requesting my Miracle layout and also was told it is a finalist for the cover contest too. I am so excited!I actually got the email lastnight so I ran in and jumped on Louis (he was already in bed almost asleep lol)and told him my news he was so happy for me. It feels so good to get an email like that. I also got the news yesterday that I made it to the next round of teh Treasure Hunt and Treasured Scrapbooking. I am so excited about this contest it is so much fun to participate. A great group of ladies on that site too and they are talented! I love scrapping!

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...