Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Your Layouts are great but...Please try again next time

This is what I keep hearing everytime I submit to a Design Team call. In my last post I wrote that I submitted for a DT and really wanted it but no luck I wasn't picked. It really got to me too I must have really wanted this spot because I cried and really didn't understand why not me? Life goes on and I don't scrap to get on DT"S I scrap for my family, for my children, and for me!I would love to be on a DT it would be the cherry on top of the ice cream for me, maybe i just haven't submitted to the right call yet I don't know.I will keep pushign on though.
I have to clean my scrap space tonight then hopefully some scrapping unless Louis has other plans in mind. Happy Scrappin till next time...

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...