Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday Friday

Loving my new creation this is a pic of Teagan and I when she was a year old man time is flying by I can't believe she will be four in 2 months ooo getting teary eyed now lol. On a happy note Woohoo it's finally Friday again! The kiddies went on sleep over adventure to Grandparents houses this week so I had a day to myself and Avery of course. I did manage to get some scrapping done but I don't have not all the layouts are complete, I got blocked on couple so I went on to a new one lol. I did manage to get a couple done after 1 am this morning and I think they turned out pretty good. I also got to go scrapbook shopping too it was lots of fun of course I had to stock up on Heidi Swapp stuff and some American Crafts. Louis told me lastnight I that he will let me go to the Great American Scrapbook Convention too at the end of the month, now I just need to save some money to lol. Oh and I can't believe that I went into a scrapbook store this week and ask about Urban Lily ans Cherrt Arte and they had no clue what I was even talking about, It kinda mad me feel good that I knew more then the girls at the LSS did lol.

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...