Sunday, July 16, 2006

Happy Dancing!!


Yes that is me today happy dancing, I got an email yesterday from Ready, Set, Create Magazine they are going to publish my Happy layout in their Aug/Sept magazine. I am so excited!When I got the email I about fell off my chair I was in shock thought I would be passed over again since that has happened so many times but not this time.I yelled to Louis and ran down the stairs to tell him my news he had a big smile on his face and cingratulated me he is so happy for me and my goodness I wish I could have taken a picture at that moment cause Mav got so excited he ran to the gate gave me that look that melts my heart everytime and gave me a big ole hug I knew he was proud of me too.Gosh I am so happy!!!I have also submittd to another yes another Design Team I hope that I get on this one it looks like such an awesome site.I have my fingers crossed not sure how much good that will do me but I can hope,there is alot of talented ladies that submitted for the spots too.I have gotten alot of scrapping done this week and I am happy for that.Louis told me one good thing is coming out of all this submitting and that is my Scrapbooks are getting fuller, I'm using all that stuff he has bought me lol.Speaking of buying he is the best not only did I place a pretty good order with Ashley for CTMH stuff this week he also let me go shopping too how awesome is that I'd say pretty darn awesome!!Love him tons been scrapping a few pages of him too lately he wasn't thrilled with it at first but loved the end products me too.

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...