Thursday, September 14, 2006

Another week almost over

Wow this year is really flying by it's hard to believe it's the middle of September already.Teagan will be 4 in just 12 days where has the time gone? Avery just turned 8 months on the 9th she has 2 teeth and toddles everywhere. Mavrick has been in school now for a week and he is doing awesome there has been good change with him! Teagan gets to start school on Monday woohoo!!! The only bad thing about this whole school thing will be the hour and a half wait I will have everyday Mav starts 30 min before T and he gets out and hour before her thank goodness for Grampa and Grandma though they are buying us a DVD player for the car to kep them busy. Louis is going to start second shift on Monday and I am ok with it I guess more change in such a short time. I am doing ok this week has been up and down with everyone sick and all the happenings that is life! I haven't scrapped so tonight after open house that is what Mandy will be doing! I have all my ideas, pictures picked and plans of supplies I think lol. Not much more that i can think of to till next time.....

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...