Tuesday, December 19, 2006

THANK YOU MR PRESIDENT!!!


Today President Bush signed the Combating Autism Act. I give this man a standing ovation today to say thank you!So happy to hear this news tears of joy stream down my face reading about it. WOW! Another step forward in finding a cure and fighting what is now a national healthcare crisis, you may look at this and say a crisis come on but look at the statistics 1 in 166 children are effected if you ask me that is a crisis. So scary to even try to picture that many kids going through what Mav goes through and not knowing why they have it or if it will be cured. Spread the word let it be known Autism Enough is Enough find a cure,I'm sure that you know some that is effected by Autism whether it be a family member, a neighbor, a co workers child, or the kid you pass in the grocery store.Thank you for reading this if you read this far you are now aware and have supported one mommas fight to let her little man's voice be heard!
If you would like to read more about Combating Autism Act visit http://www.autismspeaks.org/supportlegislation/combating_autism_act.php

No comments:

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...