Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy Day continued....

Well I delivered the Happy Meal and can I tell you that it was the best $3 and sum cents I have spent! I can't tell you how happy it made that little guy and how it moved me to see him so happy and feeling so special it was awesome I am lost for words to describe. He was so happy and full of smiles omg awesome!! After school I took my kiddies back to McD's for their Happy Meals and decided that I needed to buy and extra one for a special little girl that is in the afternoon class I was so happy and felt so good that I knew I had to spread the love a little more and I knew she would love it just as much as he did. So the kiddies and I went to drop off the other Happy Meal and Khristine and Marilyn were suprised to see us back again and they were all smiles too. I don't know what the little girls reaction was I will hear about that on Monday but I can tell you I had a very Happy Day. I didn't know a little box could make one feel so special it was one of those moment I will never forget, it's one of those life changing moments, it's one of those moments that make you thankful, it's one of those moments that makes you want to make a difference, it's one of those moments! Make someone smile it really feels good!
Toodles~

2 comments:

Scrapthatpaper said...

That is just awesome!I can not believe neither of them have ever seen a happy meal! SO Sad!! You brought tears to my eyes when you were telling me about this story!! Lots of love girl!! You made my day!

Khristine said...

Thanks for making their day special! I know you made a HUGE impact on them...more than you really know. You are very sweet!

This One Time... HI

Hello Friends! I hope you're doing well. I've decided once again to give this whole blogging thing a go in hopes that I'll ...